Please Excuse my Quirkiness
Look what Lauren over at Reading and Running gave me! How exciting!!
This award dictates I must share 7 random facts, so here goes:
1. My alarm clock must be set to a number ending in 3 or 7.
2. I hate when my food touches other food on the plate. I’ve been known to build barriers and prop up my plate with utensils so food doesn’t run into each other. This makes it especially weird that I like to add anything and everything to oatmeal.
3. My arms and legs don’t straighten. I got yelled at a lot in ballet class.
4. I was the president of my sorority back in college. Don’t judge.
5. I read really fast. Books fly off my shelves.
6. I love hoodies. And I’m always cold. So you can usually find me in a hoodie. Don’t be surprised if it’s July either.
7.Name a popular movie and I probably haven’t seen it.
OK who’s the next 7…
Tag! You’re it!
Shelly at It’s Just One Foot in Front of the Other
Anna at Newlywed, Newly Veg
Whitney at Lettuce Love
Heather at The Joyful Kitchen
Lisa at Bake Bike Blog
and Aron at Runner’s Rambles
(Sorry if you’ve already been tagged, I tried not to duplicate!!)
On to lunch:
Last night’s tortellini mixed in with a box of frozen veggies (broccoli, carrots, red & yellow pepper). With some parmesan cheese and Frank’s Hot Sauce cuz I love that stuff.
Now it’s time for more reading! My conference is next Friday and Saturday.
I think I need glasses. It’s really hard to read all this stuff. Hmm looks like there’s an eye doctor appointment in my future…