2 into 2010
Today marks two weeks into the year 2010. I can’t believe it’s already been two weeks, yet at the same time it feels like it’s been so much longer.
Goals do you no good if you never think about them or evaluate them again. Even though it’s only been two weeks, I decided it was the perfect time to take a look at my resolutions for the new year.
1. Stay injury free: I’m working on this. I’ve been icing, resting, and sticking to a low-mileage schedule.
2. Run regularly: Check!! I’ve been running consistently 3 days/week (Tues, Thurs, Sun). I haven’t been doing so good with sticking with the cross training though.
3.Finish a half marathon: Still on the books for March 21st. Check out my training schedule
4. Compete in another triathlon: scheduled for August! Training hasn’t started yet, but I’ve got a plan all worked up.
5. Find freelance writing: not so much here
6. Start my own nutrition business: or here. I’m still working on coming up with a good name.
8. Stop my love affair with Target: mm sort of? I thought I was doing really well- I’ve only been twice. Then I realized it’s only been two weeks. But still. The first time was to get baby presents (and that’s really all I got!) and the other time to get a get well card. That time I may or may not have gotten something else….more on that another time. 😉
9. Keep my house clean: uhh sure! Dishes are done, laundry’s away…that’s good for now, right?
10.Stop procrastinating!! I’ll get to that one later. (Ha, ha) I get partial credit on this one. It still needs some work.
So there ya have it. How are you doing on your goals so far?