The lone leftover slice of pizza had my name all over it for lunch. (and yes, I heart you)
The husband eats everything when I take my eyes off it! I rounded it out with some Green Giant veggies.
I think this is my favorite mix. Black beans, carrots, snap peas, edamame, and a little sauce.. Something about black beans mixed with the veggies makes me quite happy. And I love the edamame in there! I wished they made a box of just edamame. Mmm. I love frozen veggies. I can keep them stocked up forever without worrying about them going bad, and they’re just as nutritious, if not more so, than fresh veggies.
And an orange. See? Fruit kick!! It’s on the counter taunting me when I make my lunch, it’s perfect 🙂
Aron from Runner’s Rambles tagged me to post 10 things that make me happy! So here goes:
1. My family. Cliché but oh so true.
2. My friends. They’re family away from home.
3. Oats. I’m a food geek.
4. Beautiful, peaceful runs.
5. The ability to run, no matter how awkward I look 😉
7. Cookie dough. Not so much the cookies- the dough is what’s magical 😉
8. Cinnamon Dolce Lattes from Starbucks.
9. Gerber daisies
10. The ocean. But only when it’s not too hot out, because salt water plus sunburn is no bueno.
Now I’m tagging the last of you lovlies that left a comment:
Heather- Running Leaner and Greener
Tricia- Endurance Isn’t Only Physical
Anna-Newlywed Newly Veg
Anne Marie- New Weigh of Life
Brandi- Bran Appetit
Hope you’re doing something that makes you happy today!