That darn Groundhog saw his shadow…more winter here we come. Although I’m not surprised, considering the crazy weather we’ve been having! Spring will come soon enough 🙂
On my way home from work I grabbed a cup of liquid motivation so I can get crack-a-lackin on some studying and distract myself from the miserable weather.
Liquid motivation aka Starbucks Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
I pulled up to the window and the guy in the magical box said “Can I interest you in a skinny cinnamon dolce latte?”
I said, “Well that’s actually exactly what I want!!” How did he know?! hahaa. It’s my fav. I always get it, even though I say I’m going to try something new.
My tips for controlling the Starbucks habit (if you have one) so your wallet doesn’t bust:
– Gift cards, gift cards, gift cards! I always ask for them for holidays
– Register your gift cards!! It gets you discounts like free coffee refills and free syrup and stuff. This would’ve been $3.50 but since I used my registered card it was only $2.75. That adds up!
–Make your own. That’s what I usually do…but sometimes things just taste better when somebody else makes them 😉
Challenge Yourself to Do NEW Things
I constantly find myself thinking of things I would like to do or try, and then promptly forgetting them. Enough of that! This month I’m going to try to knock a few things off that list!
So I came up with—->
My New-Things February List:
1. Make my own Greek yogurt. That stuff is $$$!
2. Make my own hummus. I’ve always avoided this because I couldn’t find tahini- I’m either going to find it or make it without it!
3. Start dancing again. I’ve dance my whole life, but gave it up when I hurt my feet. I know I’m still not ready for ballet or anything, but I’m thinking I might be able to handle something that involves sneakers 🙂
So there ya have it. What are you going to try new this month?!