I love hearing what’s on your lists!
After my failed attempt at bucket listing this morning, I did some Googling. Yea, I’m that pathetic.
But I came across some awesome ideas!
– Climb Mt Everest
– Swim across the English channel
– Go zorbing!!! (umm heck yeah!!)
– Attend the Olympics (yes yes yes!!)
– Do a zero gravity flight
– Learn sign language
– Sky dive
– Follow a band on tour
I also saw some things that I’ve already been lucky enough to do.
– Go scuba diving (I’ve been certified since I was 12!)
– Go parasailing
– Go wakeboarding (I finally learned last summer)
– Ride a mechanical bull
– See the cherry blossoms in DC (this was funny to see on a bucket list since I grew up there- never really considered it “list”-able)
-Swim with dolphins
It started to snow just a little on my way home from work so I stopped and grabbed some Starbucks to keep me warm. I finally branched out and tried something new- an Awake tea latte! After the first sip, I was really thinking I should have gone with some vanilla syrup—but a few sips later I was perfectly happy. Just a hint of sweet and an interesting “zingy” finish.
Check out the behemoth of a tea bag that was in there:
I used up what little black beans were left from the other night’s dinner and made a sort of dip for lunch. Black beans, corn, sundried tomatoes, chili powder, garlic powder, and a spoonful of sour cream and salsa. Heated up and served with RiceWorks Parmesan Sundried Tomato Rice Chips.
Oddly enough I wasn’t very hungry, so I just stuck with the chips and dip for now. I’ll grab something else in a bit I’m sure 🙂